Full-Time C4 East Durham Site Pastor
C4’s vision is to become a regional church of 10,000 meeting the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of people in Jesus name. The following Ministry Staff position is critical in the fulfillment of that vision.
The Site Pastor will be the key point person for the East Durham site in C4’s multi-site ministry model. This person will have overall responsibility for the operations of the site ensuring participation in and alignment with the mission, vision and values of C4.
- Fully aligned with the mission, vision and values of C4.
- Demonstrate a strong loyalty to the leadership of C4.
- Spiritual maturity to lead in a growing church environment.
- A proven ability to build teams in various ministry areas.
- Able to lead and function in a gift-based, large, multi-staff church at the site, department and multi-site level.
- A solution-minded self-starter who has a track record of getting things done.
- Preferred gift mix including leadership, evangelism, administration, shepherding, teaching.
- Strong pastoral and leadership skills particularly related to team building.
- Excellent problem-solving skills within a complex team environment.
- Strong relational and communication skills to effectively host weekend services and to be the public face of the site.
- Administration skills required to oversee site details and site ministry teams.
- Oversee the weekend service(s) at the site.
- Recruit, develop and lead volunteer and paid staff.
- Work closely with C4 central ministry staff to recruit, train and schedule site ministry teams and site-specific implementation.
- Foster an environment that promotes implementation of C4’s discipleship process at the site and healthy engagement by the site congregation.
- Ensure all site events and experiences are executed with excellence.
- Monitor site specific spending.
- Recommend strategies for growth and ministry development at the site.
- Build healthy relationships with other churches in the area.
- Participate in regular C4 staff meetings as necessary.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years as a senior/lead pastor OR as a pastor/ministry director in a large or multi-site church.
- Undergraduate degree with a Bible college or seminary degree preferred.
How to Apply
480 total views, 1 today