Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Every Home Christ International/Canada (EHC), a non-profit, global mission organization, is looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail-oriented individual who enjoys being part of a team that makes a difference.
The ministry of EHC has many new initiatives on the horizon giving you an opportunity to use your gift of administration to serve Christians and churches across Canada.
Provide administrative support to the leadership team and to the national and international ministry projects carried out by the team.
- A significant aspect of this role entails typical Administrative Assistant work such as, processing daily mail, preparing courier packages, maintaining inventory, ordering supplies, maintaining a database.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Answering phones in a professional and courteous manner and using good judgment in transferring calls and dealing with caller needs.
- Creating action lists for leadership and staff from meetings.
- Making travel, meeting and other arrangements for leadership team.
- Data entry and file maintenance (electronically and hard copy).
- Creating and modifying various documents from a directive.
- Processing all orders for EHC’s ministry resources.
- Providing additional administrative support for the team as requested.
- High School Diploma. Office administration diploma an asset.
- Excellent, proven administrative and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, email, internet.
- The ability to anticipate project requirements and prioritize efficiently.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Required: Strong communication skills, both verbal and written English, analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Fluency in French an asset.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Detailed oriented with high accuracy.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local area candidates will be considered.
Salary depends on skills and experience.
This role requires an individual with a Christ-like attitude and willingness to adhere to the organization’s Standard of Moral Conduct and Statement of Faith.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this opportunity to serve, please send your cover letter and resume at: email@example.com Every Home for Christ International/Canada PO Box 3636 • Guelph ON • N1H 7S2 www.ehc.ca
723 total views, 1 today